Monday, January 22, 2007

Gah

At the start of his career, he was my favourite. I loved his dimples and his black eyes. I have grown out of the teenager crush, nonetheless I could still be biased when it comes to him. But I have a sneaky suspicion I could be right, for I think I saw immense compassion and understanding in his eyes. Those were the eyes of an honest man who respects and cherishes what he has, a man who can identify with and relate to the evolvement of the same spectrum of emotions in another.

Or am I still such a fool as to be taken in by the charms of a black eyed sorcerer? After all that life has taught me, after such vehement assertions as Ne humanus crede, am I still a patsy for liquid, black eyes? The thought is so depressing I might be driven to suicide. Gah!

1 comment:

..N.. said...

Fancy that! A bot that talks! Mmm On the hop, are you? Blog hopping?